- Sun Valley Embryo Transfer P.A. is located at the intersection of I-70 and I-135 in the middle of Kansas.
Salina, Kansas, since 1985. We specialize in assisted reproductive technologies such as Superovulation
- Access to our facility is easy, being just 1/2 mile north of I-70 on Exit 249. We have been in business in
and Conventional Embryo Transfer, InVitro Fertilization, and Embryo Biopsy for genetic testing in
collaboration with InVitro Frontiers Lab & Embruon.
- We house donors with individualized care, having our veterinarians observe each animal on a daily basis.
transfers. SVET offers recipient programs that include purchase, or calve outs.
- We can house your recipients and either transfer embryos after natural heats or synchronize for group
- On farm services are offered and can be timed to work with your schedule.
inspected to export embryos.
- We maintain veterinary licenses in Kansas, Nebraska and Oklahoma. We are AETA certified and USDA